Comprehensive and Affordable Motorcycle Cover
Whether you have a classic Harley Davidson motorcycle or a little motorbike that you just use to avoid the hassles of the daily commute, you’ll know the importance of motorcycle insurance – even if it just covers breakdowns and roadside assistance. Motorcycle breakdown cover from Surewise.com offers much more as standard to ensure you don’t have to pay for unexpected breakdowns. You can choose between 3 levels of cover, so that your insurance covers exactly what you want with no extras you don’t want or can’t fit in your budget.
Please note we provide insurance cover for motorcycles up to 16 years old in the UK and up to 11 years old in Europe.
Get a Quote
Key benefits of our motorcycle insurance
- Cover for unlimited drivers
- Emergency driver if necessary
- Cover for caravans and trailers included
- Car hire up to £100 in UK (Silver and Gold). Car hire up to £750 outside the UK (Gold)
- Overnight accommodation up to £280 or £40 per person in the UK (Silver) and £500 or £40 per person (Gold)
- An average response time of 40 minutes and over 80% of vehicles fixed at the roadside
- Network of 500 specialist operators and over 4,500 service and recovery vehicles, throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland
- If you lose or break your vehicle keys, we will pay for the call-out and mileage
- Up to 90 days of European Cover (Gold Cover)
- Assistance included if your car runs out of fuel
- Gets you and your passenger home if your motorcycle cannot be repaired (Silver and Gold)
- Up to £200 cover for theft and damage outside the UK (Gold only)
- Up to 5 breakdowns in any one insured year
- NO Excess!
- 24-hour emergency hotline
- Local assistance starts immediately
Cover options available
Choose between 3 levels of cover:
- Bronze motorcycle insurance costs £39.99 per year
- Silver motorbike insurance costs £58.99 per year
- Gold motorcycle cover costs £76.99 per year
It’s easy buy motorcycle insurance online with Surewise.com, all you have to do is pick your level of cover, click for a quote and follow the simple instructions to complete your purchase. You get access to an online account so you can manage your motorbike insurance policy at your convenience.