Domestic Boiler Cover
Standalone insurance for your boiler and heating system
You can insure your boiler and heating systems against breakdowns with Surewise.com’s standalone domestic boiler insurance policy. This is great because you don’t have to purchase a comprehensive home emergency insurance policy if all you want to do is protect your boiler against breakdowns. With our standalone domestic boiler cover, you can choose between 3 levels of protection, so you can insure your boiler and heating controls only (Bronze) or choose comprehensive cover for your boiler, heating system and an annual service (Gold).
Get a Quote
- Access to a network of quality-approved engineers
- Call-outs arranged on your behalf
- Labour, call-out charges, materials and parts covered
- Cover up to £1500 for breakdown repairs
- Replacement contribution of £100 if your boiler is damaged beyond economic repair
Cover options include:
- Bronze: Covers your boiler and heating controls
- Silver: Covers your boiler, heating controls and heating system
- Gold: Covers your boiler, heating controls, heating system and an annual service
- The standalone boiler insurance policy does not cover accidental damage to central heating systems.
- There is a 28-day waiting period during which you cannot claim.
- It’s your responsibility to maintain your boiler and heating system. If you neglect or fail to maintain your boiler properly, we will deny your claim.
- Central heating fuel tanks are not covered in your domestic boiler cover.
- We must authorise all costs before you take action.