Domestic Boiler Cover Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any questions regarding standalone domestic boiler cover insurance, see if you can find the answers in the FAQs below. If not, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- How do I make a claim?
- Can I cancel my policy?
- Is an annual boiler service included?
- What if my boiler is not repairable?
- What engineers will be used to repair my boiler?
- Do I have to pay an excess or call out charge when I make a claim?
- Are parts, labour and the call-out charge included?
- What happens if my boiler breaks down and cannot be repaired?
- How long after I purchase the policy can I make a claim?
- How do I book an engineer to fix a breakdown?
- When will my boiler service be carried out?
- Do you cover Electric and Oil boilers?
- What is the age limit for boilers?