Home Care insurance for care at home after hospitalisation
If you have to spend two or more days in hospital, and are going to need special care when you come out, you need Home Care Insurance. Home care insurance allows you to hire a carer to provide up to 28 hours of care during your first 14 days out of hospital. Unlike other health insurance providers, Surewise.com offers home care as a standalone product and not part of a much larger, more expensive policy.
Now you can have home care insurance for only £54.99 a year.
You need to relax and recuperate after being in hospital, which is why we arrange for an appointed care provider to contact you to carry out a needs assessment. The care provided depends on your specific needs. In general, the following care benefits are available:
- Washing, bathing, showering, and cleaning teeth
- Assistance getting in and out of bed
- Assistance using the toilet
- Help dressing, undressing and washing, folding laundry
- Meal preparation, and cleaning up afterwards
- Hair care and shaving
- Foot care
- Arranging and assisting with appointments
- Light household chores and cleaning
- Changing bed linen
- Laundry and ironing
Don’t wait for an emergency situation before trying to figure out how to organise home care urgently. Get a quote now and rest assured that we do all the work for you.