Home Care FAQs
If you have any specific questions with regards to your Home Care Insurance policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or in writing.
For more on the FAQs, see below.
- Can I choose my care provider?
- Do I have to pay any excess when I claim?
- When will I qualify to receive care under this insurance?
- What sort of care will I receive under this insurance?
- Is cover immediate?
- How long am I entitled to care after being in hospital?
- Am I covered for Home Care if I have been hospitalised for pregnancy-related reasons?
- Can I pay monthly for this policy?
- Am I covered if I arrange for someone to take me to my appointments?
- Will I be able to choose when I receive care?