Home Emergency Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any specific questions with regard to a new or existing policy please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or in writing.
For instant help, try our search box below.
Here you find a list of all Home Emergency Cover Frequently Asked Questions:
General Questions and Definitions
- What happens if I want to cancel my policy?
- Is there Excess payable?
- What do you consider to be an emergency?
- Do you cover plumbing on the same policy as central heating systems?
- What is the duration of the policy?
- What happens if my home is burgled?
- Are house shares or HMOs covered?
- Do I need a Domestic or Landlord policy if I live in the property with lodgers?
What is Covered?
- Am I covered if my radiator stops working?
- Are radiators covered?
- Is under floor heating covered?
- Are heating exchangers covered?
- If I have two boilers in my property, can this be covered?
- Are LPG boilers covered?
- Are Economy 7 Storage heaters covered?
- Are combi boilers covered?
- Is my toilet covered?
- Is my shower covered?
- Are my taps covered?
- Is my stopcock covered?
- Would my washing machine flexible pipe be covered?
- Do you cover properties abroad?
- Are holiday homes in the UK covered?
- Does the Landlord Home Emergency Policy cover tenants that are students?
- Is an annual boiler service included?
- Can I get cover if I don’t have an annual boiler service?
- What happens if my boiler needs a part to be fixed?
- What happens if my boiler breaks suddenly and is completely non-repairable?
- If my boiler is turning 15 years old within my 12 month policy, will it be covered until the policy is up?
- Do I need to service my central heating system and take certain precautions in order for cover to remain in place?