Manual Wheelchair FAQs
If you have any specific questions with regards to a new or existing manual wheelchair insurance policy please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone.
For instant help, try our search box or check our frequently asked questions below:
- How long before I can make a claim?
- I got my wheelchair through the NHS, can this be covered?
- Does this policy cover accidental damage to my wheelchair?
- Am I covered for recovery?
- What am I covered for if I travel abroad?
- Am I covered for third party liability?
- Do you replace my wheelchair if it is damaged and cannot be repaired?
- Is there an excess on my policy?
- Do I have to insure my wheelchair?
- Am I covered for punctures?
- Who do I call if I need to make a claim?
- My scooter is second-hand and I do not have the original receipt, what else can I use as proof of purchase?
- Can I print of the manual from the internet as a proof of purchase?
- If someone else uses my wheelchair are they covered?
- Do you provide me with a temporary wheelchair whilst mine is being repaired?