Washing machine insurance: Cover your washing machine only or several appliances at once
No Call Out Fees. Parts & Labour Included. Washing machine insurance from just £6.58 per month and Multi-Appliance insurance starts at just £10.99 per month.
Manufacturer’s washing machine warranties don’t last forever and they don’t necessarily provide all the cover you need. You can cover the gap and ensure you have insurance when the manufacturer’s warranty ends by choosing Surewise.com’s washing machine extended warranty.Our washing machine insurance falls under our comprehensive appliance insurance plans, which allow you to choose between single-item cover (for your washing machine only) or multi-appliance cover (for your washing machine and other appliances).
You can get an extended washing machine warranty for only £6.58 per month. Multi-appliance insurance starts at £10.99 per month.
Key Benefits of our Washing Machine Insurance Policies
- Single-item cover for a washing machine that has a maximum value of £3000
- Multi-appliance cover for washing machines, dryers, ovens, etc. to a maximum value of £5000
- Option to extend your washing machine warranty for 5 or 6 years, until your machine is 8 years old
- We cover all major washing machine makes and models on our extended warranty. These include Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Beko
- We cover all washing machines sizes on our extended warranty. These include small, compact models, eco-washing machines, washer-dryers, twin tubs and heavy-duty machines for large families (not business purposes).
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown not covered by domestic contents insurance
- If your washing machine has an electrical or mechanical breakdown, we arrange for a quality-approved engineer to carry out repairs ASAP no matter where you are in the UK
- Your extended warranty covers washing machine parts, labour and call-outs
- Monthly and annual payment options available
- Different cover levels available for single and multi-appliance extended warranties
- 3-month guarantee on all washing machine repairs
- Replacement washing machine if your current model is damaged beyond economical repair
- Your washing machine’s extended warranty covers the original mechanical and electrical components.
- UK-based customer service centre for ongoing help and support
Washing Machine Warranty Options
You can choose between 4 washing machine insurance plans:
Cover available for one appliance up to a maximum value of £3000. The maximum per claim limit is £300 and the excess is £30.
- Bronze cover (£10.99 per month): Cover available for several appliances up to a maximum value of £1000. The maximum per claim limit is £170 and the excess is £20 for appliances less than 5 years old.
- Silver cover (£17.99 per month): Cover available for several appliances up to a maximum value of £3000. The maximum per claim limit is £300 and the excess is £30 for appliances less than 5 years old.
- Gold cover (£21.99 per month): Cover available for several appliances up to a maximum value of £5000. The maximum per claim limit is £800 and the excess is £35 for appliances less than 5 years old.
Notes to remember
- It’s up to you to take due care of your washing machine, to see that it is serviced regularly (by approved engineers) and is stored in a safe place where chances of damage are minimised.
- Damage caused by pest infestation, neglect, misuse and wilful abuse is not
- Breakdowns that result from external causes (lightning or water damage) are not
- Routine maintenance and servicing are not Washing machine parts related to routine services not covered in the extended warranty include fuses and belts.
- Cosmetic damage is not covered, including damage to knobs, buttons, casings and paintwork.
- Your washing machine’s extended warranty will end when the appliance turns 8 years old.