Here you’ll find answers to the FAQs across our insurance product range. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Carers InsuranceFrequently Asked Questions about our Carers Insurance policies
General Questions and Definitions - Carers Insurance
- Is insurance mandatory if I am a Direct Payment User?
- Do any of the Carers Insurance policies provide cover for redundancy?
- What documentation is required in the event of a claim to prove my employment?
- Under Carers Employer and Direct Payment Insurance, is there a limit to how many employees can be covered at one time?
- Does the Self Employed Carers Insurance and Carers Employer Insurance cover a volunteer carer?
- Does the Self Employed Carers Insurance policy cover live-in carers?
- Under the Self Employed Carers Insurance, am I covered when I take out clients in the car?
- Under Self Employed Carers Insurance, am I covered if my client was to sue me?
- What care activites/duties are covered under Self Employed Carers Insurance?
- What qualifications or training are required to take out Self Employed Carers Insurance?
- Does this policy cover me if I am accused of stealing?
- When can I first claim on this policy?
- Am I covered if I work abroad?
- Are my personal belongings covered if I lose them at work?
- Do I need to pay any excess when I claim?
- Does the policy cover damage to the care recipient’s property?
- Can I pay yearly for this policy?