Here you’ll find answers to the FAQs across our insurance product range. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Home Appliance InsuranceFrequently Asked Questions about our Home Appliance policies
General Questions and Definitions - Home Appliance Insurance
Policy Questions Home Appliance Cover
Making A Claim
Fixing Your Appliance
- If my appliance is deemed Beyond Economical Repair, how long will the cheque take to get to me?
- Are Our Engineers Qualified to Fix all Makes of Appliances?
- Is the cost of appliance parts covered?
- Can you repair all makes of appliances?
- How quickly will an appliance be seen to if it needs repairing?
- Are appliances that cannot be fixed, replaced?
- What happens if my appliance cannot be fixed?
- Who will repair my appliance?
What is Covered?
- Do you cover all types of Ovens, Hobs and Cooker Hoods?
- Do you cover American-style fridges and freezers?
- Are my fridge shelves covered?
- Are coffee machines covered?
- What Is The Value of a Sky Box?
- Are electric fires covered?
- Are my digital TV receiver and multi-room equipment covered?
- Do you cover alarms or security systems?
- Are music keyboards covered?
- Do you cover vacuum cleaners?
- I have a 60 inch TV, is that covered?
- Are 3D TVs covered?
- Are my DVD, DVD recorders and Blu-ray players covered?
- Do you cover games consoles, computers, tablets, phones?
- Are DSLR cameras covered?