Here you’ll find answers to the FAQs across our insurance product range. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Home Buyers Protection FAQFrequently Asked Questions about our Home Buyers Protection policies
General Questions and Definitions - Home Buyers Protection
Policy Questions Home Buyers Protection
- Does the policy cover me for selling a property?
- Does the policy cover a purchase of a plot of land?
- Does this policy cover a repossessed property that is owned by a bank?
- Are repossessed properties covered under this policy?
- Does the policy cover properties being purchasing in Scotland and Northern Ireland?
- Can I take out this policy if I’m self-employed?
- Can the policy be put in a company name?
- Is there an excess?
- Will I be paid back in full if I need to claim?
- Am I Covered Immediately?
- Can I use this policy for a buy to let property?
- Does this policy cover if the vendor seeks to re-negotiate the agreed price without receiving another offer?
- If a survey identifies a problem with the property causing me to withdraw from the purchase, am I covered?
- Am I covered if my offer was accepted over 7 days ago?
- Can I use this cover when buying a property abroad?
- Can I get the survey done before I purchase this cover?