Here you’ll find answers to the FAQs across our insurance product range. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Landlords Legal (and Rent Guarantee)Frequently Asked Questions about our Landlords Legal & Rent Guarantee policies
General Questions and Definitions - Landlords Legal & Rent Guarantee
- Can I extend my policy if I need to?
- Is there an excess?
- Is there a period of time where I can not make a claim (moratorium)?
- Does my tenant need a guarantor?
- How much does the tenant need to be in arrears before I can make a claim?
- What is an inventory?
- Does my tenant need to get a good result from the tenant credit check?
- Does the tenant need a reference?
- What is a Tenant Reference check?
- What do I need to have in place before taking out the Landlord Rent Guarantee?
- If the landlord has purchased the 1 year policy, does it still cover the property even if the tenant changes?
- What is a tenancy agreement?