Here you’ll find answers to the FAQs across our insurance product range. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Manual Wheelchair InsuranceFrequently Asked Questions about our Manual Wheelchair policies
General Questions and Definitions - Manual Wheelchair Insurance
- How long before I can make a claim?
- I got my wheelchair through the NHS, can this be covered?
- Does this policy cover accidental damage to my wheelchair?
- Am I covered for recovery?
- What am I covered for if I travel abroad?
- Am I covered for third party liability?
- Do you replace my wheelchair if it is damaged and cannot be repaired?
- Is there an excess on my policy?
- Do I have to insure my wheelchair?
- Am I covered for punctures?
- Who do I call if I need to make a claim?
- Can I print off the manual from the internet as a proof of purchase?
- If someone else uses my wheelchair are they covered?
- Do you provide me with a temporary wheelchair whilst mine is being repaired?