Here you’ll find answers to the FAQs across our insurance product range. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Mobility Scooter InsuranceFrequently Asked Questions about our Mobility Scooter policies
General Questions and Definitions - Mobility Scooter Insurance
Policy Questions Mobility Scooter
- Does Mobility Scooter Insurance cover an attachment that makes a manual wheelchair a power-chair?
- What documentation is needed for proof in the event of a claim for Key Cover?
- Does Mobility Scooter Insurance cover a custom-built powered wheelchair?
- My scooter is second-hand and I do not have the original receipt, what else can I use as proof of purchase?
- What happens if I get a new scooter?
- Is there any age limit on this policy?
- Do I get a ‘No Claims Bonus’ each time I renew my policy?
- Who else can I put on my insurance?
- Is a licence required to ride on the road with a mobility scooter?
Am I Covered?
Leaving your scooter
- Can I keep my mobility scooter overnight in my car?
- Does my mobility scooter have to be stored at my own home?
- Am I covered for recovery worldwide?
- Does my policy cover me if I am away on holiday?
- Is there a limit of how far I have to be away from home to be recovered?
- If my scooter needs repairs, can I be taken to a repairer instead of my home?
- How often can I use the recovery service in an insured year?
- Under the Home Recovery cover, is there a limit to how close I need to be to my home?
- What should I do if my mobility scooter has broken down?