Here you’ll find answers to the FAQs across our insurance product range. If you don’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Self-Storage InsuranceFrequently Asked Questions about our Self Storage policies
General Questions and Definitions - Self Storage Insurance
- How do customers work out the value of their items?
- Do you insure all Self Storage facilities?
- Can I use this insurance for more than one storage unit?
- Is Storage Insurance only useful for larger items?
- Is it compulsory for me to buy insurance for goods in storage?
- How do I calculate the sum of the goods I want insured?
- What is the upper limit of the personal belongings that I can insure?
- Is there an excess?
- Can I buy self-storage insurance if the storage facility is not a purpose built facility?
Policy Questions Self Storage Insurance
- Can I extend my policy?
- Is this storage policy renewable?
- Can I cancel my insurance policy if I no longer have goods in storage?
- Can this storage insurance be used to cover business or commercial goods or stock?
- Can this policy cover storage facilities where the unit is a shipping container?
- Does this storage insurance policy cover storage units outside of England, Wales and Scotland?
- Does this storage insurance policy cover my goods while I am overseas?
- Does my household insurance cover my items in storage?
- Do you cover commercial belongings?