Home Electrical Cover
A simple policy that covers home electrics, central heating and more
It’s a major pain when your home electrical system goes on the fritz, but the problem is that there are so many finicky things that can go wrong and they can cost a packet to repair or replace. Fortunately, Surewise.com’s home emergency insurance policies cover total failure of your electricity supply.
You can choose between three levels of cover: Silver, Platinum and Gold which provide protection if your home electricity supply fails. Electrical cover also includes skilled help and support, and we will arrange for one of our nationwide approved electricians to resolve the problem quickly. We cover up to £750 per claim and you can choose to pay no excess.
Key Benefits of our Home Electrical Cover
- Quick and easy online purchase
- Choice of excess fees
- No call-out charges
- Quick response times and repairs by expert engineers
- Cover for domestic electricity supply
- Covers breakdown of your main central heating system
- 14 day cooling off period
Home Electrical Cover Options
Home emergency insurance plans start at just £45.00 per year. You can choose between three levels of cover:
- Silver Cover pays up to £250 per claim
- Gold Cover pays up to £500 per claim
- Platinum Cover pays up to £750 per claim
Only quality-approved technicians and engineers are used to carry out repairs on your home electricity supply and electrical systems.