Landlords Building and Contents Insurance
Comprehensive insurance cover for the buildings and contents of landlords’ buy-to-let properties
It is essential that landlords protect their greatest assets – their property to let. While home emergency and rent guarantee cover provide a great deal of protection, they don’t cover the building itself, or its contents. For that you need our Landlords Building and Contents Insurance, and we can offer you a winning policy!
- Loss of rental income cover
- Trace and Access
- Costs of removal of tenants debris
- Covers damage caused by forced access by emergency services
- You can add Landlord’s Legal Protection cover for up to £50,000
- Accidental damage to underground pipes and cables
- The cost of replacement locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
- Alternative accommodation costs for tenants if the property is uninhabitable following an insured event
- Malicious damage and theft by tenants
- Costs from unauthorized use of electricity, gas or water
- Accidental damage cover can be included for buildings or contents
More Benefits for our Landlords Residential Let Insurance Customers
Our Landlords Building and Contents Insurance is comprehensive, and affordable.
Protect your bricks and mortar from a range of risks, including fire, lightning storm, subsidence, flood, theft, malicious damage, and escape of water, and protect the landlord’s contents, including fixtures and fittings installed, such as kitchen units, built-in appliances and bathroom suites.
Surewise.com has teamed up with Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation Limited to provide you dedicated quotes, please call 0300 0301865 to speak to one of our insurance experts.
Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 202327.