Our Landlord Home Emergency Insurance
Comprehensive cover for landlords from just £5.42 per month per property
Landlords have certain responsibilities to their tenants, one of which is to take care of any home emergencies as quickly as possible. We provide 3 levels of comprehensive landlords home emergency insurance to help landlords cover the unexpected expenses when boilers or plumbing go on the fritz or pests decide to invade their property. What’s more, we provide valuable assistance by arranging for repairs from a network of quality-approved technicians and engineers throughout the UK.
The emergency policy covers you for immediate repairs but not for maintenance. These repairs can be temporary or permanent, provided the permanent repairs can be carried out on the first visit. If a second visit is required to carry out permanent repairs, it is no longer deemed an emergency and is not covered.
Our landlord home emergency insurance covers many common residential property emergencies. The cost of our Landlords Home Emergency Insurance starts at only £65 and you can add multiple properties to your insurance portfolio.
Key Benefits of our Landlords Home Emergency Insurance
- 24 Hour emergency hotline
- Failure of your domestic hot water heating
- Includes cover for failure of your electricity supply
- Covers breakdown of your main gas central heating system
- Burst leaking pipes that may cause damage to home contents
- Inoperable toilet (when there is only one in the property)
- Break-in or vandalism compromising the security of the home
- Missing or repositioned roof tiles
- Nationwide cover
- No call out fees charged
- Pest infestation – wasps, hornets, rats and mice
- Quick and easy to get a quote and buy your policy online
Landlords Home Emergency Cover Options
- Cover 250 Landlords Home Emergency Policy provides cover up to £250 per claim
- Cover 500 Landlords Home Emergency Policy provides cover up to £500 per claim
- Cover 750 Landlords Home Emergency Policy provides cover up to £750 per claim
- A private individual who owns and leases a property on a shorthold tenancy agreement for a minimum of 6 months.
People who can buy this policy:
- Private (owner) landlords
People who cannot buy this policy:
- Companies acting on behalf of a property developer or property owner
- Persons leasing their property for holiday lets, where any property will be tenanted for less than 6 months
- Holiday letting companies
- Individuals who leave the property vacant for more than 30 consecutive days
- Any person or business who does not have any insurable interest in the property
Please note there is a 28-day Moratorium with this policy before you are able to make a claim.
Landlord home emergency insurance policies also cover water damage or damage to the roofing, such as missing or repositioned roof tiles.
Our Price Match Guarantee
We offer much more than just great prices, but we don’t want price to be a reason you shop elsewhere.
At Surewise.com we believe that our Landlords Home Emergency cover is the cheapest and best value cover on the market.
So, if you find the same cover cheaper elsewhere, we promise we’ll match it – even up to 7 days after your purchase.
All you need to do is make a note of the supplier, its price and the cover you want us to match. We will verify and match the price there and then for you.
To benefit by phone, call 01268 200020 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Price promise terms and conditions
- We’ll match our competitor’s website UK price.
- The competitor’s product must provide the same cover levels as ours, be offered on the same terms, and be purchasable online.
- We will price match up to 7 days after your purchase.
- We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and cover levels.
- We’ll match the price of a product; not other charges or other services, and a discount must not have been provided.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.