Home Buyers Protection Insurance
Cover against property purchases falling through.
Making an offer on a house comes with all sorts of expenses, including surveyors’ fees and lenders fees, but what happens if the purchase falls through? The fees aren’t reimbursed, which leaves you out of pocket and out of a home. However, you can avoid the financial loss if you have Home Buyers Protection Insurance. Surewise.com’s comprehensive and affordable Home Buyers Protection Insurance covers you against any losses suffered when property purchases aren’t completed through no fault of your own.
You can choose between 3 levels of cover: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Property purchases fall through for a lot of reasons, including sellers withdrawing their property from sale, problems with mortgage applications and being gazumped – which is when your offer is accepted but the seller later decides to accept a higher offer.
First-time home buyers aren’t always aware of these risks, which is why it’s so important for house hunters to become as familiar with everything property purchase-related, including Home Buyers Protection Insurance. Many home buyers who have made their way up the property ladder ensure that they have Home Buyers Protection Insurance in place as soon as their offer has been accepted – just in case.
Key Benefits of Our Home Buyers Protection Insurance:
- Conveyancing fees protection up to £750 – Bronze
- Survey and valuation fees protection up to £500 – Bronze
- Mortgage and arrangement fees protection up to £250 – Bronze
- Conveyancing fees protection up to £1000 – Silver
- Survey and valuation fees protection up to £750 – Silver
- Mortgage and arrangement fees protection up to £500 – Silver
- Conveyancing fees protection up to £1250 – Gold
- Survey and valuation fees protection to up to £1000 – Gold
- Mortgage and arrangement fees to up to £750 – Gold
- Gazumping protection
- No excess
- Policy is valid for 180 days
Home Buyers Protection Insurance Covers:
- Property owner withdrawing the house from the market
- Vendor not legally entitled to the property
- Property in England and Wales
- You, or a person you are purchasing the property with, being given a notice of redundancy
- A local authority search revealing that the property is subject to a compulsory purchase order
- Your death, or the death of a person you are purchasing the property with, as a result of bodily injury occurring during the period of insurance
Notes to remember
Conveyancing must be carried out by a solicitor or licensed conveyancer.
Cover is valid for 180 days from acceptance of the offer or until you make a claim, cancel the policy or complete the property purchase.
The policy doesn’t cover you if you withdraw the offer of sale for reasons not included in the policy schedule; you can’t just change your mind, for example.
Must purchase this policy within 7 days of receiving written acceptance
Our Price Match Guarantee
We offer much more than just great prices, but we don’t want price to be the reason you shop elsewhere.
At Surewise.com we believe that our Home Buyer’s Protection cover is the cheapest and best value cover on the market.
So, if you find the same cover cheaper elsewhere, we promise we’ll match it – even up to 7 days after your purchase.
All you need to do is make a note of the supplier, its price and the cover you want us to match. We will verify and match the price there and then for you.
To benefit by phone, call 01268 200020 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Price promise terms and conditions
- We’ll match our competitor’s website UK price.
- The competitor’s product must provide the same cover levels as ours, be offered on the same terms, and be purchasable online.
- We will price match up to 7 days after your purchase.
- We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and cover levels.
- We’ll match the price of a product; not other charges or other services, and a discount must not have been provided.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.