Whether you need a wheelchair while you’re recovering from a skiing accident or surgery, or have an illness that doesn’t allow you to be mobile for long periods of time, or even at all, you don’t have to settle for the boring old wheelchairs of yesteryear that look like they belong in an antiques museum. These days, manual wheelchairs come in all shapes, sizes and designs, with different lifestyles and needs in mind. For example, you can get lightweight and ultra-lightweight folding wheelchairs, reclining wheelchairs, sports wheelchairs and paediatric manual wheelchairs. You want to protect all of this styling and precision performance against a variety of mishaps with affordable and comprehensive manual wheelchair insurance. So why not consider the policies offered by Surewise.com and SAGIC (Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation Limited).
Our Manual Wheelchair Insurance Policies Include
- Accidental and malicious damage and vandalism up to £1000 on our Bronze level (Up to
£1,500 for Silver, up to £2,000 for Gold).
- Fire, flood and storm damage
- Puncture repair up to £1000
- Liability covered up to £1,000,000 on the Bronze (£2,000,000 on the Silver and Gold).
More Benefits for Manual Wheelchair Insurance Customers
You can also choose between self-propelled wheelchairs (under your power) or companion propelled (someone does the work for you) and then there are the accessories. You can get anything from manual wheelchair cup holders and armrests to cushions, gloves and tote bags. With Surewise.com, your accessories are included in your insurance, so if they are damaged or stolen along with your wheelchair they are also covered.
- We cover the cost of hiring a wheelchair while yours is being repaired, up to £10 per day (£100 max per term) on our Bronze level of cover. (Silver- £15 per day/£150 max per term, Gold- £20 per day/£200 max per term)
- Recovery costs, £10 per claim (£100 max per term) under our Bronze policy. (Silver- £15 per claim/£150 max per term, Gold- £20 per claim/£200 max per term)
- Worldwide travel costs up to 21 days (excl. North America), covered on our Silver and Gold policy.
- New for old replacement up to two years, if repairs prove too expensive.
Our Price Match Guarantee
We offer much more than just great prices, but we don’t want price to be a reason you shop elsewhere.
At Surewise.com we believe that our Wheelchair cover is the cheapest and best value cover on the market.
So, if you find the same cover cheaper elsewhere, we promise we’ll match it – even up to 7 days after your purchase.
All you need to do is make a note of the supplier, its price and the cover you want us to match. We will verify and match the price there and then for you.
To benefit by phone, call 01268 200020 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Price promise terms and conditions
- We’ll match our competitor’s website UK price.
- The competitor’s product must provide the same cover levels as ours, be offered on the same terms, and be purchasable online.
- We will price match up to 7 days after your purchase.
- We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and cover levels.
- We’ll match the price of a product; not other charges or other services, and a discount must not have been provided.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.
Manual wheelchair insurance from Surewise.com allows you to retain your independence and mobility even in the face of potential disaster. Your illness, injury or disability never has to restrict your movement when your wheelchair is covered by a Surewise.com policy.
To claim on your wheelchair insurance policy call SAGIC on 0300 030 1865. You can also email email@example.com.
Please note there is a 7-day Moratorium with this policy before you are able to make a claim.