Carers & PAs Insurance

Get a Quote

Why do you need Carers & PAs insurance?

We never think unexpected events will happen until they do.

Some of the reasons why you might need Carers insurance include the liability when performing your tasks as a Carer or PA.

Have you ever thought what would happen if…

you accidentally injure someone?

or have to take legal action to defend your legal rights arising out of allegations of negligence?

We believe that it’s important for Carers and Personal Assistants and their employers to consider specialist insurance to protect themselves against risks they face in the workplace. We offer Carers and Personal Assistant Insurance whether you are a self-employed carer or you employ a carer or carers. 

Why buy this policy from us?

Our policies change lives.

All our Carers insurance policies are underwritten by SAGIC, The Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation, who are wholly owned by The Salvation Army and their profits go to help people in need. This means that when you take a policy with us, you are not only protecting yourself but also helping those in need.

Which policy is more suitable for you?

Self-employed Carers & PAs Insurance

This cover is suitable for those:

  • Working as a Self-employed Carer or Personal Assistant with duties such as personal care or accompanying clients.

Carer’s Employer

This policy is suitable for those:

  • Employing their own personal assistants or carers as well as Agencies.
  • It will also protect those employing carers and using the Government’s direct payments and other personal budget schemes.

Would you like to know what our customers say?