Surewise.com is on the lookout for an IT Support Engineer & Junior Developer to join our team based in our Head Office in Hadleigh, Essex.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a passion for technology to start or develop their early career in IT.
You will have guided, hands-on experience in Web Development, IT support, IT security, Networking and Telephony, providing in-house support and help on our web projects for a small team running our quickly growing online insurance specialist based in Hadleigh, Essex.
We’re looking for candidates that have good GCSE’s, A-Levels or degree-level qualifications and that can show us why you love technology
Previous employees in this role have gone on to full-time roles in Web Development, IT security, Project Management and more. It’s an ideal opportunity to work out what you love and to gain experience in that part of the industry.
Your key responsibilities will include technical support of company network and computer systems and the security and maintenance of company web sites and systems.
- Some PC maintenance experience
- General IT skills/knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good use of initiative
- Web development as a hobby
- An understanding of WordPress
- An understanding of Bootstrap Framework
- An understanding of Responsive Web Design
- An understanding of Photoshop
- Windows 10 problem solving
- IT Hardware & basic networking
Our Head Office is located right next door to the GB home to Mountain Biking in Hadleigh, Essex. Our newly refurbished office provides a relaxed working environment with free parking and lots of staff benefits.
- A competitive salary with good progression as your skills develop
- Regular 1-2-1’s to discuss your professional development
- A friendly but focused work environment
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Up to 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Buy & Sell up to 5 days holiday
- Your Birthday Off!
- Flexible working hours
Hours and Environment
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm based at our office in Hadleigh Essex.
Our salary range for the role is £17,000 to £20,000, depending on experience and interview performance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please go directly to our jobs page for more information.