Jobs at Surewise.com
We’re looking for motivated people passionate about making a difference with their work.
From a start-up in 2014 Surewise.com has quickly become one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the UK.
Our current vacancy is for a Marketing Junior
“Live life confidently” – Our shared values are dedication, helpfulness, fairness, trust and care. These core values run in the relationship with all of our stakeholders: communities, customers, employees, underwriters, partners and clients
Located at the GB home to Mountain Biking in Hadleigh Essex. Our newly refurbished office provides a relaxed working environment with free parking and a number of staff benefits.
If you feel that you’d be the right fit for our team, please take a look at the roles we are currently recruiting for and then get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to assist with the marketing of Surewise.com and associated sites. The successful candidate needs to have some understanding and experience in some of the following areas; Print and Outdoor marketing, Radio & TV advertising, SEM, Email marketing and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Responsibilities may include:
- Radio & TV advertising
- Outdoor & Print advertising both Local & National
- Design of promotional leaflets and email promotional material
- Promotion via Social Media channels
- Managing advertising budgets and tracking performance
- Sales performance analysis
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Assist with content writing
- Business/Marketing background
- A*-C GCSE Grades in Maths & English
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to learn
- Confident with good communication and creativity skills
- Time management
- Good organisational skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with WordPress
- Design skills
- Able to write marketing and web content
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work to tight deadlines