Cooker Warranty including hobs, ovens and hoods
What do you do when your cooker throws in the towel? You can’t live on takeaways forever and buying a new cooker, oven or stove can be expensive, especially when it’s an unexpected expense. Fortunately, if you have an extended warranty from Surewise, you can insure your cooker for several years. Cooker insurance means you can afford to repair your cooker and maximise its lifespan.
You can choose our single-item policy and insure your cooker only, or you can opt for one of our multi-appliance policies and get insurance cover for your cooker and other major kitchen and household appliances. Costs for cooker insurance only start at £6.58 per month, while multiple appliance insurance starts at £10.99 per month.
Key benefits of our cooker insurance cover
- Covers electrical and mechanical breakdown that isn’t covered by domestic contents insurance
- Buy your cooker insurance cover online within minutes
- Top quality repairs from a network of quality-approved technicians throughout the UK/
- Quick response times
- Parts, labour and call-outs included
- Insurance is available for all types of cookers, including combination cookers/ovens, induction cookers, dual fuel cookers, electric and gas cookers, range cookers and stoves and ceramic hobs.
- Your choice of payment – Monthly or annual
- Online policy management
- UK call centre offers support 365 days of the year
Choose between 4 cooker extended warranty insurance options
- Single appliance cover for your cooker up to a maximum value of £3000.
- Bronze multi-appliance cover up to a maximum value of £1000. Costs £10.99 per month and £121.76 per year.
- Silver multi-appliance cover up to a maximum value of £3000. Costs £17.99 per month and £205.41 per year.
- Gold multi-appliance cover up to a maximum value of £5000. Costs £21.99 per month and £253.11 per year.