No need to insure items separately with multi-appliance extended warranties
Do you have a plan to cover your appliances after the manufacturer’s warranty expires? Have you thought about what you’ll do if your dryer, fridge, or TV goes phut after 2 years? A multi-appliance insurance policy (or extended warranty) provides cover for electrical and mechanical breakdown that goes beyond traditional home contents insurance. Surewise ensures that insurance is as convenient as possible. For example, we arrange for repairs from quality-approved engineers on your behalf. Don’t forget, call-out fees are included in your cover.
If your appliance is damaged beyond economical repair, we will pay the replacement cost up to the maximum per claim limit. The cost of multi-appliance extended insurance warranties starts at £10.99 per month and there is no limit to the number of appliances that you can insure.
You can also choose between 3 levels of multi-appliance cover, so can get the warranty that best suits your needs and your budget.
Key benefits of our multi-appliance insurance policies
- Get an online quote for a multi-appliance extended warranty. Then simply follow the steps to complete your easy online purchase.
- You get access to an online account which allows you to conveniently manage your policy
- Cover available for a wide range of appliances from all major manufacturers
- Top quality repairs from an approved network of appliance engineers and technicians nationwide.
- Quick response times
- Choice of 3 policy options
- Option to extend your warranty for 6 or 7 years – until your appliance is 8 years old. Additional Excess but no extra premium after 8 years
- Different payment plans with the option for annual card payment without auto renewal
- Cover for parts, labour and call-outs
- Ongoing help and support through a UK call centre
Options for Multi-Appliance Insurance Customers
You can choose between 3 policy levels, with the option of an extra add-on.
- Bronze – £10.99 per month: Cover for several household appliances up to total combined value of £1000 (limited to kitchen appliances only)
- Silver – £17.99 per month: Cover for multiple household appliances up to total combined value of £3000 (kitchen and audio appliances)
- Gold – £21.99 per month: Cover for multiple home appliances up to total combined value of £5000 (kitchen and audio appliances)
The moratorium (waiting period before you can make a claim) on home appliance policies is 14 days.
Only appliances that cost more than £50 and that are less than 8 years old at the start of the policy are eligible for cover.
You must register your appliances on your MyAccount and they must appear on your policy schedule before the warranty becomes valid.
Extended warranties are valid for a period of 12 months, at the end of which you have the option to renew your cover for another 12 months. You can opt out of auto-renewal if you take advantage of the annual credit card payment option.