It’s very annoying when you’re waiting for your favourite programme only to discover your Sky Box …
Protect your TV and other household appliances from just £6.58 a month
The TV is one of the focal points for many homes throughout the UK. So if an unexpected electrical or mechanical breakdown were to happen it could not only be disastrous but expensive too. With our TV insurance policy you can rest assured that your TV will be covered for many years after your manufacturer’s warranty.
You have the option to cover one TV or to protect every TV within your home as well as other household appliances, with our multi-appliance policy.
Our multi-appliance policies can protect a number of TVs. They are only limited by their total value of up to £5000. That’s a lot of TV’s.
Why choose us?
There are many reasons to choose our policies, here are just a few of them
We help you to be protected from the unexpected and provide you with:
- No call-out fees
- Rapid response times
- Quality-approved TV technicians arranged on your behalf
- 24/7 Nationwide repair network
- UK based call centre
- All major manufacturers will be covered
- Access to an online account which allows you to conveniently manage your policy
Our home appliance insurance policies start from just £6.58 per month*, where you can cover one TV or multiple TV’s/household appliances:
- Single appliance cover: for one appliance with a maximum value of £3000
- Multi-appliance cover: for several appliances up to a maximum value of £5000 three levels of cover are available.
- Bronze cover: Cover available for several appliances up to a maximum value of £1000 with a per claim limit of £170
- Silver cover: Cover available for several appliances up to a maximum value of £3000 with a per claim limit of £300
- Gold cover: Cover available for several appliances up to a maximum value of £5000 with a per claim limit of £800
* Only to be paid annually
What is covered?
- Cover for mechanical or electrical breakdown which isn’t covered by domestic contents insurance
- Plasma, LED, LCD and 3D TVs
- TVs up to 60 inches
- Call out fees
- Repair and replacement costs
- Unlimited number of repairs up to the policy limit
- Parts and labour
- No limit to the number of items you have on the policy, as it is calculated by the value of the items
What is not covered?
We aim to be as clear and transparent as possible.
Please have a look at some aspects that we do not cover, because sadly we can not cover everything.
- Any appliance which suffered a breakdown or was faulty prior to the policy start date
- Any appliance which breaks down within the 14-day Moratorium period
- Pixilation, gas discharge, re-gassing or image burn on any surface or screen
- Damage to any surround the appliance is fitted in
Important bits to know
Please note there is a 14-day Moratorium with the appliance insurance policies before you are able to make a claim.
In the event of a claim, please be aware you will need proof of purchase of the appliance to confirm you are the first owner.
In the event of an incident likely to result in a claim please call 03300 555 274. This policy is underwritten by AmTrust International Underwriters Ltd and all claims are handled by Business and Domestic Administration Services (Motorway Direct).
What is TV Insurance?
Using our home appliance insurance as the basis of our policy, we provide insurance for all types of TVs, From HDTVs to 3D TVs, and other audio/visual appliances.
Is Television Insurance worth it?
Televisions are expensive and like with all present-day technology, it is common to experience problems. And with the prices of new TVs on the rise, replacing your broken television can be very costly.
From just £6.58 per month, we provide comprehensive cover for HDTVs, LED or Plasma, 3D TVs & more, protecting you from unexpected costs!
Can I insure multiple TVs on one policy?
Yes, you can take out cover for multiple TVs in your home from just £10.99 per month.
So if you’re looking to take out cover for your HDTV in the living room whilst protecting the older Plasma TVs & LCD TVs in the bedroom, our policy has you covered.
Not only that, our appliance insurance also protects kitchen appliances as well as other audio/visual appliances.
Some frequently asked questions
We do offer a 14-day cooling off period, with this policy, incase you change your mind.
Accidental damage is not covered under this policy.
Yes there is a 3 month guarantee on any repairs we carry out any appliance covered under this policy.
Would you like to know what our customers say?